How to remove shipping overrides from your eBay listings?
October 28th, 2015
In Wonder Lister version 01.03.0146, a new feature was added that allows you to remove the shipping cost overrides and you can do that in bulk.
Follow these steps:
- Go to Manage Listing by clicking on main menu option Listings -> Manage
- Click on the folder of your choice on the left so that you have displayed (in the Listings Grid) the listings you want to edit
- Select one/more listings inside the Listings Grid
- Click on “Edit…” button just above the Listings Grid
- A new window will be displayed where you can specify which field(s) you wish to edit
- Check the option that says “Remove overridden shipping costs?” and ALSO check the box next to it
- Click on “Submit revisions” button at the top
Categories - eBay, WonderLister Desktop